About Advanced Process Technology Pvt. Ltd.
APT was established in the year 2000 with a mission to provide cost effective Equipment and Material Processing Solutions to the Global Machine Tool, Electro-optic, Sensors, Semiconductors and other Material Processing Industries and Research Institutes.
APT Founder Directors graduated from College of Engineering Pune and IIT, Powai and did their graduation from USA. With several patents for novel materials and material processing solutions, they brought immense technical background with their experience gained during their work with leading Semiconductor Fabs in USA. During their work tenure they have maintained and Upgraded process Equipment from Perkin Elmer, Varian, Balzers, MRC, ASM, Novellus, Plasmatherm, Applied Materials and CVC. They have designed and built for Research Sputtering Cathodes, Ion sources, Plasma Nitriding equipment, Vacuum Furnaces, RF/DC Sputtering, PECVD, RF/DC Sputter Etch and Reactive Ion Etch Systems.
Located in Pune, India which offers us unique advantages along with an experienced pool of technically skilled personnel and most important, the proximity to various premier research institutions and colleges as well as a highly developed industrial environment. APT has also made an investment in upgrading its infrastructure with its own manufacturing facility with the acquisition of land of 25000 square feet in Pune city. A well equipped Thin Film Technology Development Center of about 30000 square feet can be built in this area.
In Phase I (to be completed in March 2012) we have built a manufacturing facility of 6000 square feet. It will be equipped with a Class 1000 Clean-room for testing and assembly of critical process equipment, a Fabrication shop for UHV grade chambers and components and also a semi clean Assembly and Integration area. We plan to equip our facility with Metrology Tools to measure Film thickness, Refractive Index, Reflectivity and other parameters.
This is in addition to the 4000 square feet of Design Center with a Conference Room and seating capacity of 70 Design Engineers within the heart of the city.
- CAD/CAM to design and build prototype and production systems.
- Computer Modeling using SPC and Factorial Design techniques for developing new systems and processes.
- Ion and electron trajectory modeling to design highly efficient magnetron sputtering sources.
State of the Art Control & System Automation
Control System and Proprietary Automation fully complying with MESC and GEM standards. (SECS II Communication protocols)
- All instrumentation are interfaced in order to control the systems for providing real-time process control.
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition(SCADA) include -
- Data Server and Data Logger
- Display Module
- Alarms Manager
- Process Recipe Management etc.
- User friendly MMI (Man Machine Interface)
- Extensive error-trapping isn done for preventing inappropriate or dangerous steps.
- In-Built Hardware and Software which are interlocked for ensuring safety of the user and providing protection to expensive instrumentation
Products We offer:
RF DC Sputtering Systems
Thermal Evaporation System
Electron Beam (E-Beam) Evaporation System
Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD) System
Plasma Enhanced Vapour Deposition (PECVD) System
Plasma Cleaning System
Plasma Etching System
Vacuum Coating Plant
High Vacuum Chambers
High Vacuum Valves
Edge Welded Bellows
Pune, Maharashtra, India